Accessible & relevant resources for women
Taking advantage of resources is a mark of empowerment! Our goal is to provide you with as much access to support, and information as possible. We have compiled some links to lists we’ve found containing free or low-cost resources for everything from mental and physical health, child care, education and careers, gender issues, and relationships.
In this rapidly changing world, no lists are ever complete. So, we’d love to hear from you. Help make these and other resources accessible and relevant and share your experiences and the resources that you’ve uncovered by filling out the form below. Thank you so much for your input!
Links & Lists
- Resources by state on violence against women – View site
- Girls Equity & Empowerment Resources compiled by Making Caring Common & Harvard University – View site
- Rochester resources compiled by the Center for Women and Gender at the Rochester Institute of Technology – View site
- Postpartum Support International – View site
- Resources for talking to female youth compiled by Girlsinc.org – View site
- Women’s Health Resources Compiled by the FDA, fda.gov – View site
- Career resources for women compiled by FairyGodBoss – View site
- Podcasts by women compiled by Forbes – View site